Kube Advanced Water Filtration System
1. Compact Design: Kube fits neatly under your sink, leaving space for cleaning supplies and other items.
2. Intelligent Monitoring: Kube's Filter Life Indicator measures usage, not time, to maximize filter life.
3. Bypass Knob: Kube's convenient bypass knob allows you to switch between filtered and unfiltered water without shutting off the main water supply.
4. Dual-Flow Twist and Lock Filters: Kube's dual-filter system maintains strong flow throughout the entire life of your filter.
5. Connecting Kube in approximately 15 minutes. View our tutorial and see for yourself.
|Fitting Size||.375 in.|
|Filter Type||Specialty Carbon Media Composite|
|Filter Life||1,665 gal. (typical)|
|Number of Filters||2 (included)|
|Max Feed Pressure||125 psi|
|Min Feed Pressure||35 psi|
|Max Feed Temp||120°F|
Leaves the Healthy Minerals in Your Water
Kube Advanced Water Filtration System significantly reduces the following contaminants that may be in your tap water:
|Taste & Odor||Chlorine|
|Heavy Metals||Lead, Mercury|
|Pharmaceuticals*||Birth Control, Pain Killers, Antidepressants, Tranquilizers, Antibiotics|
|Gasoline Additives||MTBE (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether), Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl Benzene, Xylene|
|Microbial Cysts||Cryptosporidium, Giardia|
|Particulates||Sand, Silt, Rust|
|Industrial Pollutants||Styrene, Carbon Tetrachloride, Chlorobenzene, Tetrachloroethylene (TCE), Ethylene Dibromide (EDB)|
|Disinfection By-products||TTHMs (Total Trihalomethanes), Chloroform, Bromoform, Bromodichloromethane, Dibromochloromethane, Tribromoacetic Acid|
|Pesticides & Herbicides||Alachlor, Atrazine, Carbofuran, Endrin, Lindane, Methoxychlor, Simazine, DEET*|
See our performance data sheet for a full list of contaminants that Kube is certified to reduce.
*Reduction for pharmaceuticals and DEET is based on manufacturer testing since WQA does not certify for these contaminants.