2-Year Limited Warranty
What does this warranty cover?
- Any defect in materials or workmanship in the manufactured product.
What this warranty does NOT cover?
- Filter cartridge after 30 days from date of purchase.
- Service trips to your home to teach you how to use the product.
- Improper installation, delivery or maintenance.
- Product failure if it is abused, misused, altered, used commercially or used for other than the intended purpose.
- Use of this product where water is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, floods or acts of God.
- Incidental, consequential or special damages caused by possible defects with this appliance, its installation or repair.
How long does the warranty last?
- Two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
How do I make a warranty claim?
- Call the Kube customer service line: 1-800-544-4233
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Your sole and exclusive remedy is product exchange as provided in this Limited Warranty. There is no other express warranty. Implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this written warranty and are excluded to the extent permitted by law. There are no warranties other than those contained herein. IN NO EVENT SHALL KINETICO INCORPORATED BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR THE LOSS OF USE OF THIS SYSTEM.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner for products purchased for home or office use within the USA. In Alaska and Hawaii, the warranty excludes the cost of shipping or service to your home or office.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state and province to province in Canada. To know what your legal rights are, consult your local or state consumer affairs office or your state’s Attorney General.
Contact us at Kube@KubeWater.com, or call toll-free at 1-800-544-4233 in the U.S